Follow these steps to get faster performance from your Web browser.
- Access the gif image file (it should take a while to load) and come back to this page.
- Go to the "Options" menu of your browser and switch the "Auto Load Images" option off (this is for Netscape; there should be something similar to other browsers also).
- Go back to the Main Page and browse through the Greek language pages.
- Don't forget to switch the "Auto Load Images" option on as soon as you're done with these pages.
- If you are located in Europe, you may find the mirror site in Hungary (set by Attila Molnar) or the mirror site in Norway (set by Ørjan Sandland) to be faster than this one.
- There is a compressed (ZIPped, 3.0M) file with the contents of these directories. It has everything that was written until May 6, 1997. You can download it, save it in one of your directories and browse through it much faster than by http.
In order to access these pages you have to have Netscape or any other browser that supports tables. Regular NCSA or CERN Mosaic will not work with these pages.
Last modified: Tue May 6 14:48:14 1997